Tuesday, July 11, 2017

My Favorite Finds: Amazon Prime Day Deals



Hi lovelies!

Guess what...it's Amazon Prime Day!! Yay!



Amazon Prime Day is known for having some of the best deals around for it's Prime members. They have so many things on sale from electronics and home goods to fashion and beauty. Different sales start throughout the day and there are only so many of an item on sale so once it's gone, it's gone. I actually just signed up for a free 30-day trial last week and so far I'm loving it! I bought an adorable straw crossbody and ring light kit and both were delivered within two days of ordering, which is great because sometimes it can take much longer without Prime. I've been super impressed with the expansion of designer and name-brand items included on Amazon and it has been my go-to for accessories like sunglasses, shoes and handbags. I've included my favorite pretties for you to shop below:



one | two | three | four | five | six | seven


Which item is your favorite?
I'm dying over that floral clutch!

Happy shopping!

xo







No comments:

Post a Comment