Friday, July 7, 2017

Polka Dot Ruffle Dress & Friday Faves Link Up




Happy Friday, darlings!
 
I hope you've had the best week! Today, I'm sharing with you the outfit that I wore a couple of weeks ago. Read on for details...
 














 
Outfit Details:
 
Dress (only$25!) | Shoes c/o | Purse | Hat: Forever 21 (similar here, love this and this [under 20!]) | Choker c/o | Watch c/o
 
 
 You might remember a few weeks ago that I said I had mentioned taking a road trip to LA. I actually live quite far from Los Angeles so I don't get to head down there too often but when I do, I take full advantage! The weather is MUCH nicer than where I live. Our summer's get up to 115 degrees so it was nice to soak up the 80 degree sunshine. I knew this dress would be perfect for the occasion! My husband accompanied me as we made our way down for an exciting brand meeting (not too formal, obviously). We made a day of it and hit up the Zara sale afterwards. It was madness!! I did find a cute dress, but unfortunately after I had tried it on and fell in love, I found an unrepairable hole in the back (ahhh! hate that!). We didn't stay for too long though as there were WAY too many people. We did a few other fun things in the area and finished off our day with the best bacon cheeseburger ever from Claim Jumper. If you have never been, you are missing out!
 
Anyway, I'm so obsessed with this dress. It's super comfy and stylish and I love how flowy is it! Plus, the polka dot print is adorable! At only $25, how could I resist this beauty? I paired it with these equally gorgeous mules in the prettiest mauve color! They were actually very comfortable to walk around in all day. I added a gorgeous dark blush bag to hold all of my necessities and finished off the look with a dainty gold choker, beautiful rose gold watch and a fun boater hat.
 
What are your plans for the weekend?
 
xo
 
 
 
Shop the Post:
 

 

-----------------------------
 
This week's favorite is.....
 




This dress is adorable! I love the scalloped ruffles and adore the pop of pink she paired it with!
 
  ---------------------------
 
Link up time - yay! <3



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment