Friday, December 11, 2015

Ombre Sparkle & Friday Favorites Link Up

 
Photo Credit: Kat Downey Photo
 
Sweater: Lauren Conrad Runway (similar)
 





 
 Happy Friday!
 
Here is another gorgeous set of photos from Kat Downey Photo! I have been obsessing over this sequined midi skirt from...*surprise!*...Lauren Conrad's runway line. I am SO happy with how it came out in photos. It is seriously so gorgeous in person and I'm glad that beauty could be captured in photos as well. I also love the juxtaposition of the barren cotton fields and isolated road with such a beautiful outfit!
 
A little of topic, but have any of you seen "Inside Out"? If not, go watch it NOW! I cried. My husband cried. And now it's one of my favorites.... think Toy Story 3 meets Up kind of crying. That's all I will say for now. I don't want to spoil it :-)
 


 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
 
This week's favorite look is from........
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Obsessed is an understatement in this case. This is the most perfect winter look and she made both pieces herself! I am always impressed with her DIY's and can't wait to make some of these for myself.
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
 
If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)
 
If you are interested in co-hosting a link-up, shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com
 
 
Lizzie in Lace




No comments:

Post a Comment