Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Rural Romance

 
Photo Credit: Kat Downey Photo
 
Dress: Free People
Boots: LC Lauren Conrad
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
 
 




 
Hello dear friends!
 
I have been feeling under the weather this week, so the Styles Series will continue next week. This always happens around Christmas time :-(. Anyone else with me? 
 
 So until then, enjoy these gorgeous photos from Kat Downey Photo! I've known Katherine since my early high school days and I was ecstatic when she asked to photograph me for the blog. Obviously, I said yes and there began our journey into the middle of nowhere. No, really. We went to this amazing spot with miles of cotton fields, tall golden grass, and orchards. The good thing about where I live is that there are TONS of great places to photograph in or out of town...but mostly outside of town haha! Every photo from this blog has been taken around my city so you can see the vast difference in landscape. If you don't believe me, head over to my very first outfit post (where I am ironically wearing the same dress ha!).
 
This is probably one of my most favorite dresses ever (I know, I say that about a lot of my dress haha). It's just so beautiful, flowy and free....and I'll let you in on a little secret... I got it off of Poshmark. :-)
 
 Also, be sure to check out my feature on Do'lache Space!




No comments:

Post a Comment