Monday, December 14, 2015

Lady in the Red Dress

 
Photo Credit: Kat Downey Photo
 
Dress: Lularoe
Boots: LC Lauren Conrad
 








 
 
I hope you had a lovely weekend! :-)
 
One more week until Christmas break!! Yeah! I have a ton to do so I am very excited for two weeks off.
 
For these photos, Katherine asked me to wear "red." Apparently, I don't have many red items because this is the only thing I had haha! However, I think it was just perfect for these photos. Without any of my crazy jewelry and accessories, the dress stands out against a beautiful golden backdrop. I pass fields like this everyday on my way to work...who knew they could be so stunning?
 
 If blogging has done one thing, it's made me consider many different places for photo ops. I am always scanning the scenery out the car window for different and unique spots. Surely, I'm not the only one. :-)
 
Where is your favorite spot to take photos?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment