Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Yoins Wishlist


 
 


Hi friends!
 
I was recently approached by a clothing boutique called Yoins. Yoins has cute clothes at affordable prices. Every item in this post is under $40! I was surprised to find so many adorable things that I loved. I have compiled a wish list of my favorite items below. Check them out!






 
 





 
 
 


 


 



 


For my first order, I picked out the Apricot Collarless Jacket and the Laser Cut Clutch (but I am seriously dying for that cardigan and pink coat). These are both items that would fit well into my existing wardrobe. They are both also neutral so I could mix and match them with everything! I will be styling these items very soon so be on the lookout!
 
Hope you love  my picks! Which ones are your favorite?
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment