Monday, December 7, 2015

Fall Weather & Vegan Leather


*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*
 
 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Dress: Chicwish
Boots: Coach
Scarf: Anthropologie
Belt: ModCloth
Rings: Anthopologie
Bag: Free People  c/o via BrandzAffair
 
 
 










Happy Monday!
 
Hope you are having a great start to your week...and if you're like me, just wishing the weekend would have lasted just a bit longer!
 
Today I am going to introduce you to BrandzAffair. I know that many of you are already familiar with this company but if you aren't, BrandzAffair is a online shopping experience like no other. You can shop all of your favorite stores (Forever21, Nordies, Alice&Olivia, Kate Spade, Free People, Old Navy, and Target just to name a few) in the same place. You can score some great deals and even shop with your friends! No really....you can shop with your friends by video chat. How fun is that? You can join groups to chat with other like-minded individuals about a variety of topics or even start your own! This is a great site to find a particular item you've  been searching for or just to browse for fun.
 
So this outfit was styled around this Free People vegan leather tote. There is a smaller version (the one in the pic) and a large version (which I also have lol! and very roomy, might I add!), both of which are reversible. It's a neutral color so of course, it goes great with everything. For this outfit, I paired it with a belted chambray dress with ankle boots and a gorgeous bird print scarf. It's a great little bag that carries all the necessities. :-)
 
Have a lovely day!
 
 
 
 
 
If you are a blogger interested in learning more about BrandzAffair, feel free to email me at lizzieinlace@gmail.com .
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment