Friday, December 18, 2015

Floral Tulle & Friday Favorites Link Up

 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Boots: Simply Vera- Vera Wang
Purse: Kate Spade
Bracelet: Juicy Couture












Happy Friday!!
 
 
I'm styling two of my favorite things together today: floral prints and sparkle!
The skirt is so perfect for the upcoming holiday, but tame enough to be styled for everyday. If you haven't had the chance to check out Lauren Conrad's Runway line, I definitely suggest it. All the pieces are just gorgeous and they are on major sale!
 
In lieu of Christmas and spending time with family, I will not be hosting a link up for next week. I hope you all will enjoy your time off and meet up again the next Friday (January! Can you believe it?)
 
Sadly, I will also be taking the next week off from blogging. In short, I have recently made the decision to retire from my online boutique and need the week to sell off all of my inventory and supplies. More on this when I return. :-)
 
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
 



 

---------------------------------------
 
 
 
This week's favorite look is from........
 

 
 What a beautiful outfit! I love with unexpected touches of red and gold with this white maxi dress. The floral headband is the cheery on top! So lovely and perfect for the upcoming holiday!
 
 
 
---------------------------------------
 
 
 
If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)
 
If you are interested in co-hosting a link-up, shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com
 
 
 

Lizzie in Lace



No comments:

Post a Comment