Monday, October 31, 2016

Fall Foilage



Good morning, lovely ladies! And Happy Halloween! I didn't even realize I was wearing orange haha!


I hope you all had the best weekend! It was actually super rainy here (never happens) so I spent both indoors getting organized and doing some much needed purging. I don't know about you, but I feel so stressed out when everything is chaotic and messy. I also....












Outfit Details:

Dress | Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad (old) | Purse: Coach (old) | Chloe & Isabel by Angelica c/o | 101.Watch c/o


...bought a new camera! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

When I started blogging, I didn't realize just how much I would fall in love with it. Fashion is literally my life and when fashion school didn't work out, I was super depressed because it's all I've ever wanted. Then I found blogging...the creative outlet I needed for my non-creative life at the time. Since then, it has evolved into so much more! I always thought I would be a designer since I'm an artist, but I'm finding more and more that I love styling outfits and sharing them.

I've been contemplating getting more serious about blogging for quite a while, but it has honestly been so scary and nerve-racking. I know that it is going to be a long process, but I am so excited that I have finally taken this step and bought my first DSLR (Canon Rebel t6i). I have no idea how to use it and my bank account is crying, but my heart is so so happy!

Taking photos for the blog has been an interesting process. A month and a half before I started blogging, I got a camera for Christmas...which was actually pretty funny because my sister had asked for a camera, not me haha! At first, I was using the 10 second timer and that was a complete nightmare so I recruited my sister to take photos. When she moved away, I was heartbroken. My husband stepped up and started taking my photos, but wasn't comfortable being in super public places and didn't feel confident in the photos he was taking. Fast forward to now and he is actually really enjoying photography! Who knew? We are both so interested in learning more and making this a team effort. It has brought us closer and I am so lucky that he is so supportive. Even though my current camera (Nikon Coolpix) takes great quality photos for the price point, I've been yearning for more professional looking images. I know it will take a while to get our "style," but I'm so excited to go through the process and I can't wait to see what these changes bring!

Have a great Monday!

xo

*Plus don't forget to enter the giveaway for a $100 voucher for Wolf & Whistle here!*




No comments:

Post a Comment