Friday, October 14, 2016

Ruffled Romper & Friday Favorites Link Up


"Good morning, upper east siders..." haha! 

Today, I'm showing you my spin on a Blair Waldorf inspired outfit, complete with tights, a headband and all kinds of girly details! 













Tights: Berkshire Legs (Get 15% off until 12/16 when you use Bogger15 at checkout) c/o
Shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless (old)
Purse: Madora c/o
Headband: Headbands of Hope c/o
Necklace: 7 Charming Sisters c/o

Maybe it's just me, but I actually never watched Gossip Girl until last year...crazy, right? I just happened to see it on Netflix while looking for a new binge show. While the story line was interesting, I mostly watched for the fashion. I'm definitely a Blair kind of girl, style-wise and thought this cup from The Trendy Sparrow was so fitting! In fact, it inspired this outfit :-)

On a normal day, you can almost always find me in a dress. I'm a little self-conscious about my thighs (aren't we all?) so shorts are my arch enemy. However, when I saw this adorable ruffled romper, I knew I had to have to it even if that means that I'll be technically wearing "shorts" haha! I layered these amazinggg polka dot tights underneath to give a bit more coverage (I have a few pairs of these from Berkshire and they are all so great! Especially the fleece-lined ones that will come in handy during the Winter!). I added a sparkly necklace and structured bow tote, then topped it off with a beautiful headband from my favorite place ever, Headbands of Hope.

Hope you have the best weekend!!

And if you have any recommendations of any Netflix shows for me to binge watch, let me know! 

xo

----------------------------

Link Up Time! Yay!

This week's favorite look is from........


I am loving blush for Fall (and pretty much any other season), but I never thought to pair it with green! What a pretty color combo! I'm completely obsessed <3

------------------------------

If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment