Monday, October 24, 2016

Blush & The Right Bra



Good morning, lovelies!


I am finally back from Yosemite (our last vacation of the year). As much as I love camping, I'm so glad to be sleeping in my own bed from now on. :-)












Dress: Sugar Lips c/o
Jacket: Express (old)
Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad
Necklace: J.Crew
Bra: Third Love c/o

For my outfit posts, I normally talk about what I'm wearing on the "outside"....my dress, skirt, shirt, etc. However, I do think it's and important and vital part of an outfit to wear the right undergarments. A bra can make or break your look so it's very important to make sure you have the right one and that it fits well. I recently tried the 24/7 Classic T-shirt Bra from Third Love. Strangely enough, I  have never been a fan of t-shirt bras because I felt that they never fit me right. This one is super comfy, soft AND comes in half sizes! I have never seen a bra that comes in half sizes, but can imagine that it would fit much better for those that are in between cup sizes.

For the remainder of the outfit, I wanted to play with soft, neutral tones. I paired a blush moto jacket with a beautiful cream lace dress. I added blush sandals and a sparkly pendant necklace. I know that blush is technically a "Spring" color, but I am definitely loving it for Fall! Especially when paired with cream, plum, and wine <3

Hope you have a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment