Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentine's Day Outfit



Happy Monday, loves!


I hope you had an amazing weekend! I actually attended my first blogger meet up for Style Collective and met so many amazing ladies. It was so neat to meet bloggers that I've been communicating with on Instagram in real life. It took about three hours both ways due to traffic and rain, but it was worth it and I'm looking forward to the next one :-) Anyway, I'm celebrating Valentine's Day a day early with this cute pink and red ensemble. Check out the outfit details below!














Outfit Details:

Sweater: TopShop (sold out - similar here, here and here) | Skirt: *Hand-made* (similar here) | Shoes: Payless (old - similar here) | Purse: Kate Spade (old -similar here, here and here) | Bracelet

Okay...so this is the skirt that started my tulle skirt obsession. I remember looking through an Anthropologie catalog years ago and falling head over heels for a skirt that was wayyyy out of my price range. Being as I have a background in fashion design, I decided that I would create my own version. I had no idea what I was doing and didn't have a sewing machine at the time, but I managed to create a pattern and hand sew this gorgeous piece. It took foreverrrr but to this day, it still one of my most prized possessions and by far, the most beautiful tulle skirt I own.

I usually style it for special occasions since it's so fragile but thought it would be so cute with this fun ruffled sweater. This sweater is seriously the most adorable thing ever! It looks perfect with both skirts and jeans. I knew I wanted to add a pop of red to contrast the pink so I added these pretty bow heels. I added a pink bag (but really should have added my vintage red heart bag that  had forgotten about...oops!), a colorful statement necklace and a dainty cuff and ring to finish it off.

I also just wanted to say thank you so much for all of your supportive and kind comments on my Blogiversary post! You ladies are the best <3 Totally made my week :-)

I'd love to know what your plans for Valentine's Day are!
Let me know in a comment below.

xo


Shop the Post:



No comments:

Post a Comment