Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Ruffled Rose



Happy Wednesday, loves!

It's officially the first day of February and I'm so excited because I loveee Valentine's Day! I know I've been posting V-Day inspo for the last month, but I just can't help it :-)












Outfit Details:

Dress (black version here) | Coat: Red Dress Boutique (old - love this!) | Shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless (old - love these, adore this boot version) | Tights (old - similar here)| Purse: Kate Spade (similar here) | Necklace: Victoria Emerson c/o | Bracelet 

I think that most people associate Valentine's Day with roses and chocolate, but I'm definitely all about the fashion (even though flowers and sweet treats are okay too)! Give me all the red, pink and purple hues and I'm one happy girl. I'm completely obsessing over the ruffle trend and when you add blush into the mix, the result is pure perfection! This dress is another one of my Poshmark finds and it's just so so cute! I love the color and the flutter sleeve detail. It is a bit short so I paired with some black tights (which helps with the chilly weather too!). I added this adorable blush fringe jacket, a sweet bow purse and fun black heels. I topped it off with an amazing statement necklace and a simple gold cuff. Viola!

Speaking of February, Lizzie in Lace turns two this month! Holy moly, time has flown by! I also have a really exciting mini t-shirt collection launching soon (if you're my Facebook friend, then you've already seen the sneak peak!) and I've been working diligently to finish up my little office space. January was super busy and I have a feeling that February will be even more so. Seriously...don't laugh, but we still have our Christmas decorations up lol! It's probably time to take those down ;-)

If you're in the mood for a fun read, check out my interview Urban & Stylish! And don't forget to enter the incredible Lionesse giveaway worth $1,000! <3

Have an amazing day, beauties!

xo

Shop the Post:



1 comment: