Friday, February 24, 2017

Pretty Little Details & Friday Faves Link Up


 *Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*




Happy Friday, pretty friends!

Today I'm talking about one of my favorite clothing lines ever... LC Lauren Conrad! If you've been reading my blog for a while, then you know that I LOVE all things Lauren Conrad. The feminine details, soft colors and flowy fabrics in her collection are definitely my cup of tea and it should come as no surprise that I have many of her pieces in my closet. You can imagine my excitement when I found out that she was coming out with a handbag line AND fine jewelry collection. Read on to see how I styled these pretty pieces!












Outfit Details:

Coat: Asos (no longer available - similar here and here) | Top: TopShop via Nordstrom (sold out - love this) | Jeans: Levi's (old) | Shoes: Anthropologie (old - similar here and here) | Purse: LC Lauren Conrad c/o (also love this, this and this) | Necklace | Bracelet: Filthy Rich c/o | Ring: LC Lauren Conrad c/o (also love this, this, this and this)


With the weather warming up a bit this week, I wanted to create a pretty outfit that would transition well into Spring. I decided that this light grey tote would be the perfect piece to build an outfit around. It's a great size for work, but also for us busy ladies on the go ;-) It looks amazing dressed up as well as a bit more casual and comes with a detachable crossbody strap. The detail that sold me immediately was the attached coin purse. I am such a sucker for vintage purses so of course, this was love at first sight. For this outfit, I surprisingly decided to take the more casual route by pairing the tote with a lovely ruffled sweater, dark jeans and a light blush-colored trench. I elevated the look a bit with a sparkly cap toe heel. I kept the jewelry very simple by adding a gold and marble necklace, dainty rose gold cuff and of course, a delicate 10k rose gold and diamond ring from LC's new collection.

Let's talk handbags for a minute. Kohl's just released the line at the beginning of this month. The collection will be refreshed on a monthly basis and silhouettes will include clutches, crossbodies, satchels and totes. The inspiration for the handbags includes vintage details, and feminine, easy shapes marrying back to the apparel in her brand and are a steal of a deal ranging in price from $39-$89. Plus they are vegan leather, which I know a lot of you will appreciate. :-) The collection is currently available at select Kohl's stores nationwide and at kohls.com. I'm currently crushing on the Large Ring Bucket Bag and the floral embellished Lili Mini Frame Bag.

I was SO ecstatic to find out that she was expanding her collection into fine jewelry. I love that she is designing gorgeous, feminine pieces that have the same beautiful detailing and whimsical elements of her costume jewelry pieces, but will last much longer. Jewelry styles for this collection include rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets and cuffs in metals such as 10k gold, rose gold and white gold and includes gorgeous gemstones such as diamond, green amethyst, morganite, blue topaz, and purple amethyst. The collection will be available at Kohl's stores nationwide and at kohls.com and will range in price from $340-$2,525. This is the point where I wish money grew on trees because I would have ALL of these timeless pieces in my jewelry box. They are so so beautiful!! Thankfully, Kohl's is known for their great sales and coupon discounts. ;-)

I hope you all are as excited as I am about these new collections! I currently have a merchandise credit burning a hole in my wallet so I'm excited to finally do some Spring shopping. Yay!

Let me know which piece(s) you are coveting a comment below!
Have a lovely weekend!

xo

Shop the Post:




Shop my Favorite LC Handbags:





-----------------------------

This week's favorite look is from........



DYINGGGGG over this dress! This is what Springtime dreams are made of. Love how she styled it with a pink shoe.

----------------------------

If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)




1 comment: