Monday, February 27, 2017

Rainy Day


 
Happy Monday, lovelies!

It's been raining a TON in California and everything is looking soooo green! I love this time of the year because the other-wise dry town that I live in has a gorgeous view of mountains, green hills and blooming wildflowers. It makes my work drive that much better. :-) Read on to see my favorite rain day outfit!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Outfit Details:

Coat: Joules | Sweater: Target (sold out - similar here and here) | Leggings: Victoria's Secret Pink (old - similar here) | Boots: Joules | Headband: Anthropologie (old - similar here)


If you have ever looked for rain gear then you know how difficult it can be find something cute and some-what fashionable. To be honest, I have never been a rain coat/boot kind of gal for this reason. I like to dress up and putting on a bland rain coat and boots just isn't my cup of tea. With that being said, I have literally been looking for YEARS for a cute pair of boots to wear to my flats don't get ruined in the rain (true story). I was so excited to see that Joules carried rain gear that is both stylish and practical! They have soooo many cute options. The rain boots come in a rainbow of colors and adorable prints such as stripes, polka dots and florals (I'm dyinggg for the navy and hot pink polka dot!). And the jackets....ahhh so cute! They are have super colorful as well as more neutral color options and the sweetest prints ever. I fell in love with the floral number immediately and knew that it was "the one." I love that the colors are a bit more muted so I can wear it with a variety of colors, but the prints are still really fun. They standout just enough to make a statement and are perfect for a gloomy, rainy day :-) I know these items will definitely be getting a lot of wear in the future.

I hope you all have an amazing start to your week!

xo

1 comment: