Friday, February 3, 2017

Pink Leather & Friday Faves Link Up




Happy Fri-YAY, beauties!


It's been a crazzzzy busy week per usual and I'm so excited that I'll finally have a weekend to relax and get some things done! I'm sure I'm not the only one ;-)
















Outfit Details:

Top (black version here, similar here for $25!) | Skirt  (also love this)| Coat | Boots: Marks & Spencer c/o (similar here) | Purse | Headband: Anthropologie (similar here and here) | Necklace: Ettika c/o (also love thisthis and this) | Bracelet: J.Crew Factory (old)


It's quite rare for me to wear a skirt that isn't full or a-line, but I fell in love with this beauty as soon as I saw it. It was the last one in stock...anddd in my size so you know it was meant to be. ;-) However, it arrived with a broken zipper and my heart broke a little. I couldn't bear to send it back so I explored other options. I finally figured out a way to fix it and was so excited to wear it! I decided to pair it with this is gorgeous ruffle sleeve top (I want ruffle everything!). This top is actually a bit too big on me, but I love the way it looks tucked in. So pretty! I topped it off with a lovely lightweight grey trench (you may recognize it from my Eurotrip!) and these fun grey booties that I just adore. I wanted to wear this dainty lariat necklace so I added a pretty headband and cuff for some additional sparkle. Of course, I had to finish it off with my favorite bag ever *heart eyes emoji*. The weather has actually been really beautiful in California so this is surprisingly appropriate. I'm sure that colder days are ahead though :-)

In other news, I had two interviews go live this week so if you're looking for a fun read, you can visit them here and here! <3 Also, if you haven't entered the amazing Lionesse giveaway worth $1,000, this is your last chance!

I'd love to know what your favorite current trend is?
Tell me in a comment below :-)

Happy weekend!

xo


Shop the Post:



  -----------------------------

Link Up Time! Yay!

This week's favorite look is from........




I love this super cute and casual look! I love all the pops of pink and the bell sleeve top looks adorable with the jeans.

----------------------------

If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment