Friday, November 4, 2016

Little Lace Dress & Friday Favorites Link Up





Happy Friday, beauties!


I'm styling my absolute favorite color palette today and getting a little personal in the process.










Dress: Tobi c/o | Shoes: Madora c/o | Bag: Amazon | Headband: Chloe & Isabel | Bracelet: Ettika c/o

First things first, let's talk about this outfit! Lace dresses have been ruling my closet as of late and this one is a pretty addition. I'm not normally a fan of empire waists, but I think that the flowiness of the fabric and cut work well for this dress. I'm just obsessed with the embroidery and can see myself wearing it for every season. I styled it with a grey structured saddle bag, pink block heels, pearl bracelet and a sparkly headband. I think it would also look super cute with a cozy scarf and boots!

On a more serious note...I don't really like to get too personal on the blog (especially if it's negative), but I'm definitely in need of some encouragement. I'm feeling super stuck at my job and I'm just not sure what to do. I have felt so much pressure by many people to move forward with it because it's a "good job" by traditional standards. I have been going back and forth on it for the past two years trying to decide if it was worth pursuing (for the sake of everyone else), but it just never felt right in my heart to move in that direction. For the past year or so I have felt so many emotions...anger, frustration, confusion, disappointment, betrayal and resentment. It's gotten to the point where I am contemplating a career change, which is really scary to me because I'm feeling as if I'm "too old" to start over. It's upsetting because I was always the one with their life planned out, always reaching for my goals and not afraid to dream big. I have always been a very independent person that was super motivated, ambitious and passionate so I just never saw myself in this position. Yesterday was a pretty rough day and I'm feeling super discouraged so I could really use some prayers and positive vibes <3

With that being said, this situation has pushed me even harder to get serious about blogging. I have created a short eight question survey that would help out tremendously. I would love any criticism or feedback (good or bad) and would be extremely grateful if you could take a couple minutes of your day to help me out. You can access the survey here.

-----------------------------------

Link Up Time! Yay!

This week's favorite look is from........





I loveee the mix of the feminine ruffled top with the leather pants. So chic! And that feather clutch is to die for!



--------------------------------

If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment