Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Bohemian Floral



Happy Wednesday, lovelies!


I apologize for the late post. I worked a 15 hour day yesterday and was exhausted by the time I got home. I'm so happy to have the morning off to catch up on everything :-)














Outfit Details:

Dress: Who What Wear Collection (also here - loveee this, this and this)| Boots: J.Crew Factory (old - identical here)  | Hat: Target (old - similar here and under $25!) | Necklace | Cuff


Okay so how cute is this dress? I am seriously loving the Who What Wear collection at Target. I saw this dress while flipping through Instagram and HAD to have it. I searched a few of my local stores and found the last one in my size in the city! You better believe I snatched that thing up so fast. And it was a great buy because I've worn it multiple times both dressed up and down. It's a great dress for work and the weekend, which can be hard to come by. And I loveeeee these flat suede boots! I probably wear them more than one person should, but they are seriously amazing.

You also may have noticed that I have been wearing a lot more black than normal. I was so against black before for many reasons, but Paris changed my mind. While I was there, I saw so many women wearing black and it was both chic and feminine. It completely changed the way I looked at it so I decided to incorporate a little more into my wardrobe. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually love it! Have no fear, my pink and whites aren't going anywhere haha!

In other news, some of you may remember me talking about a stray cat that we were taking care of before we moved this Summer. We tried to find a home for it, but no one expressed interest. We definitely didn't want to leave it to fend for itself and I felt horrible taking it to a animal shelter where finding it a home wouldn't be guaranteed. So for the past few months, my in-laws have been taking care of it while we moved and finished out all of the trips that we had planned. Things have finally slowed down a bit, so I will be taking it to get it's shots tomorrow and then will take it in shortly after! So excited!! It is our first pet and it's the sweetest thing ever. I cannot wait :-D

Hope you have the best day!

xo


Shop the Post:


Shop my favorite Holiday Coats:


No comments:

Post a Comment