Friday, November 25, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!


Good morning lovelies!


This post is going to be short and sweet. :-) I hope your Thanksgiving was full of lots of food and family time. We went to two Thanksgiving dinners (one out of town) and had so much fun catching up with loved ones that we don't see very often. I also finally learned how to use Snapchat in an impromptu lesson with my husband's cousin haha (my name is lizzieinlace)!


My husband and I are both off from work today, which is very rare, so we are going to have a fun day out (after Black Friday shopping, of course!). I think this the first Friday ever that I didn't have an outfit post for you all, but I hope you understand! Please feel free to link up your favorite outfits below and if you are planning to do any online shopping, be sure to check out my Black Friday Shop Guide for a list of over 40 shops and their best deals of the year! I will see you all on Monday with a new outfit post :-) I hope you have the best weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment