Monday, August 1, 2016

Lace...Anddd More Lace!


















Shoes: Poetic Licence c/o
Bag: (sold out - similar here and here)
Watch: Christian Paul c/o

Hi gorgeous gals!

I hope your weekend was amazing! I cannot believe it's August already. This summer has flown by! Where does the time go?

 Serious question: Do you ever stalk certain items online? I sure hope I'm not alone here. I definitely have a mild (ha!) obsession with Chicwish and all of their feminine frocks. I have been eyeballing this dress for months and finally talked myself into it. I absolutely love it and can definitely see myself wearing this to work next month! The lace is SO pretty and the collar is super cute. Definitely a classic piece that can be styled multiple ways.

Speaking of classic, red shoes are definitely a do. Especially if they are cute as these ones from Poetic Licence. I love the retro, Mary Jane feel of them and they, too, are outfitted with lace. After all, fashion rules are for breaking and no one ever said you can't wear multiple lace pieces at once. ;-)

I finished it off with this grey bag that I have been wearing everywhere as of late. Rocksbox sparkle adorned the collar of the dress (would you have thought anything else?) and this gorgeous watch accessorized my wrist. I don't know about you, but I have really been loving watches lately! Such a fun element to add to a feminine outfit and I love the juxtaposition of it.

Hope you have a great start to your week! <3

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment