Friday, August 5, 2016

Boho Betty & Friday Favorites Link Up



Hi Darlings!


I don't know about you but it's been a looonnng week. I'm so glad Friday is finally here and we are heading up to Lake Tahoe once again! This time I'm hoping that we'll actually get to ride the gondola :-D haha!


Today I'm styling this gorgeous crochet dress from Abbey Row. Of course, it wouldn't be complete without a flower crown! Read on to see how I styled it:












Dress: Abbey Row c/o
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell [sold out :-( ] (similar here - love these and these also!)
Bag: Boho Bag Shop c/o
Headband: Headbands of Hope c/o

Feminine, romantic style is totally my thing. The more lace and frills, the better! It makes me feel good about myself and isn't that what fashion is all about? Why wear something that doesn't make you feel beautiful and most like you? For some, that's a tailored blazer or black minimalist top. For others, it's a mixture of patterns and textures or a classic camel coat. This is why fashion is so exciting. Everyone has such a different style, yet we all inspire one another!

For me, it's array of billowy fabrics in the lightest colors. And I won't lie...I probably have entirely too many white crochet items in my closet already, but what's one more dress? Especially when it's this pretty! Hey, when you like something, you like something. :-)

I love that this dress can be worn multiple ways. It would look great styled as a beach look or even dressed up a bit, but I decided to go a bit boho with it. I added these amazing gladiator heels that I'm completely obsessed with and this beaded fringe bag that I equally love. Dainty jewels from my current Rocksbox set adorned my wrist and finger (and if you haven't tried Rocksbox, what are you waiting for? It's AMAZING!). And my other obsession? Headbands of Hope....so of course, I had to accessorize with this adorable flower crown!

And now I'm ready for the weekend :-)

What are your plans?

xo

P.S. Don't forget to enter the CaseApp giveaway here <3

-------------------------

This week's favorite look is from........




I definitely have a thing for off the shoulder dresses and this one is no exception! I love how simply it's styled.


------------------------

If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment