Friday, August 26, 2016

Guest Blogger: Legal Lee Blonde ...& Friday Faves Link Up!





Hi Beauties!

I hope you all are enjoying these guest posts and are finding some great fashion inspiration in the process! Today we are making our way through Switzerland (with a stop in Milan) and will be arriving in Venice, Italy. You can follow along with our travel adventures on Instagram (and stop by to say hi!!) :-)

I'm so excited to have Lee from Legal Lee Blonde guest posting for me today. She has the most beautiful work outfits and apparently, an equally beautiful casual wardrobe. Seriously, how gorgeous is this dress? Get in my closet now!













Dress // Sandals // Similar Handbags here & here // Necklace c/o // Rings c/o // Matte Lip Cream (my favorite lip product!)
 
 
Hi everyone! My name is Lee and I blog over at LegalLeeBlondeAs you probably just guessed – I am a lawyer by day, and I run LLB as a style blog on the side. I focus mostly on “wear to work” style. When I started as a lawyer 3 years ago, I found myself very “stuck” in terms of what to wear for work. I noticed a huge lack of fashion blogs that covered work wear, so, I created LLB! Today I hope LLB serves to inspire other young working woman to follow their dreams, kick some butt at work, and express their sense of style in the world of black suits. 

Just to share a bit more about me – I am 30 years old (eek, still not sure how that happened!) and I live in Vancouver, Canada. I am extremely bubbly & positive and apparently have zero concept of how loud I am lol. My friends do the Ross from Friends “shhh” move to me all the time. #oops. I am obsessed with being an aunt (I have SEVEN nieces and nephews) and am very family oriented. I believe that work-life balance is absolutely essential to succeeding in your career, while maintaining your sanity/building a life you love. 

Okay enough about me, on to fashion!! While my blog posts are mostly about my work outfits, I do love to show my casual style from time to time (especially on my instagram where I post a lot of #ootd ‘s!) When Liz asked me to guest post for her (way back in June!) I knew instantly that I wanted to share a summer date night outfit – and in specific, that I wanted to share this dress. This dress just screams Lizzie to me – from the ruffle shoulder straps to the sweetheart neckline – it is such a girlie, fun, & beautiful item – everything that Liz embodies! 

I decided to pair this dress with neutral accessories (this $10 forever 21 clutch is easily the best purchase I made all year – I swear, it goes with EVERYTHING!) and a pink lip. I’ve worn this dress a few times this summer for weekend patio drinks and it has always been a huge hit! 

Last thing from me: if you liked this post, be sure to stay in touch! You can follow me on bloglovin to stay updated on my blog or like me on facebook! Thank you SO much to Liz for having me guest post for her today! Hope you all enjoyed it! XO



----------------------

Hi beauties!

Welcome to the Link Up! Thanks so much to Lee for hosting while I am away!

Link up your favorite look from the week below <3






No comments:

Post a Comment