Friday, August 19, 2016

Guest Blogger: The Beauty Beau....& Friday Faves Link Up


chambray dress, candace hampton

Hi Beauties!

I hope you all have enjoyed these guest posts so far and are getting tons of style inspiration! Today we are enjoying our last day in London and will be heading to Paris in the morning. Oui! If you'd like to follow along with our adventures (and say Bonjour!), head over to Instagram :-)

Today, Candace from The Beauty Beau is showing you how to style a chambray dress. I am lovinggg this adorable outfit, especially those leopard booties! Check out her tips and link up your posts below! <3

louisiana fashion blogger, the beauty beau

natural hair fashion blogger

baton rouge fashion blogger, leopard chelsea booties

boohoo chambray shirt dress

phoebe utility tie waist denim dress

how to wear leopard booties, baton rouge style blogger

chelsea boots, french connection leopard boots

how to wear a denim shirt dress

southern fashion blogger

how to wear a dress with booties

minimalist jewelry, how to wear pink lipstick SHOP THE POST!



how to wear a chambray dress, the beauty beau





Hey beauties! Some of you may or may not be familiar with me already, but I am Candace from The Beauty Beau and I will be filling in for Liz today. Quick background info about me: I am a 26 year old tax auditor by day (motor fuel taxes, so no need to be afraid of me haha) and a fashion blogger by night. Fashion is definitely my passion and one day I hope to do it full-time! I currently reside in Baton Rouge, LA and I have a weird obsession with avocados. I can slice them up over anything or eat them alone!

Today, I am sharing one of my newest additions to my shirt dress collection: my chambray shirt dress! It is super lightweight and oh so perfect for Louisiana humidity and heat. I styled it with my favorite Chelsea boots from French Connection. Can't wait to incorporate these into my upcoming fall outfits. Happy Friday babes and don't forget to link up your fashion related posts below with us ;)




---------------------------

Hi beauties!

Welcome to the Link Up! Thanks so much to Candace for hosting while I am away!

Link up your favorite look from the week below <3





No comments:

Post a Comment