Friday, June 23, 2017

Stripes on Stripes & Friday Faves Link Up




Happy Friday, loves!
 
Summer is in full swing and I'm excited to break out my some of my favorite summer staples: stripes, florals and ruffles (oh, and boater hats)! Read on to see how I styled them for this adorable weekend look <3 













 
 
Outfit Details:
 
Dress: VIPME c/o (use Elizabeth652 for $5 off of $50) | Shoes: Express (old) | Bag: Michael Kors (currently 50% off!) | Hat: Forever 21 (old - similar here and here) | Watch: Christian Paul c/o | Ring
I cannot tell you how in love I am with this dress from VIPME. Not only is the shape super flattering but the details are impeccable. I just love the ruffle detailing on the sleeves, shoulders, skirt hem and along the button down enclosure on the chest. The stripes are super dainty and I love that the tie waist provides a bit more shape for a feminine and flattering look. Initially, I thought the florals were embroidered but once I received it, I realized that they are actually hand-painted on. Such a unique and interesting detail! I love it! I wore this dress all last weekend and got so many compliments (even my husband loved it!).

I thought that it would be fun to mix the smaller stripe with a slightly bigger stripe so I opted for a pair of heels in the same color scheme. I've had these heels forever and they are just one of those pairs that I will probably never get rid off. They are super comfy, unique and I adore the jewel detailing on the strap. I also decided to add a straw boater hat and mauve colored tassel crossbody for a seasonal touch. I finished off the look with a white graphic watch and dainty rose gold ring. This dress would also be SO cute for fourth of July (especially with a pop of red)!

My experience with VIPME was excellent! Customer service was very helpful and shipping was super fast. I am impressed with the quality of the clothing and found that it fit true to size, which can sometimes be hard to gauge when shopping online. I'll definitely be shopping with them in the future. :-)

What are your plans for the weekend?
 
xo
 
 
Shop the Post:
 
 

 
-----------------------------
 
This week's favorite is.....


 


Absolutely love this gingham off the shoulder dress! I also love all the colorful and fun accessories she added.
 
  ---------------------------
 
 
Link up time - yay! <3






No comments:

Post a Comment