Friday, June 2, 2017

Garden Party & Friday Faves Link Up






Hi Darlings!
 
Happy June - yay! This month is extra special because it's my birth month :-D Next weekend, I am leaving to celebrate at one of my favorite places in the whole world...Lake Tahoe! So be sure to follow along on Insta stories - it's absolutely GORGEOUS ;-) Today, I started a fun series on my Instagram where I will be sharing one interesting fact about myself every day for the next 30 days. I have never done anything like this before, so it should be fun! 












 
Outfit Details:
 
Dress: Morning Lavender c/o | ShoesPurseSunglasses | Necklace: Anthropologie (old) | Bracelet | Rings: Chloe & Isabel
 
 
Speaking of fun, how adorable is this dress from Morning Lavender?! It is seriously SO cute. Morning Lavender is quickly becoming one of my favorite go to's for feminine and romantic pieces. They have the cutest selection! This dress looks like two separate pieces (a crop top and midi skirt), but it's actually just one piece. Midi dresses can be tricky with my height, but I just had to have it and I'm so glad I took the chance. It really is a showstopper! It does run a bit on the small side so I recommend sizing up, but this is something that you definitely need in your closet....for a wedding, tea party, birthday party ;-) haha!
 
I was inspired by the light peach color and decided that I would just accessorize with all peach everything lol! I added a bit of shine with a rose gold sandal and sparkle with a rose gold pave bow bracelet and stackable rings.  A faux suede bag with rose gold hardware added textural interest against the lace pattern of the dress along with a tulle and mint necklace for a pop of color. I thought these light pink sunglasses would be another fun element to add. In the words of Stacy London via What Not to Wear, "Color, Pattern, Texture, Shine!" Anyone else miss that show?
 
What are your plans for the weekend?
 
xo
 
 
P.S. I'm also thinking about adding 1-2 permanent hosts to the link up. Is this something that you all would be interested in?
 
 
 Shop my Morning Lavender faves:
 

 
 
-----------------------------
 
This week's favorite outfit is from...


 

 
 I loveee the print of this dress and adore how she accessorized it with bold pops of color! So cute!
 


  ---------------------------


Link up time - yay! <3



 
 

1 comment: