Friday, January 6, 2017

A Colorful Life & Friday Faves Link Up



Yay! Happy first Friday of the year!


I hope you all have had an amazing holiday. Even though I love the holiday season, I'm a little glad it's over so I can finally take some time to relax :-) And just because it's passed doesn't mean that you have to stop wearing your show topping pieces. Check out how I styled this fun dress below!










Outfit Details:

Coat: Kate Spade (old) | Dress: StyleWe c/o | Shoes: LC Lauren Conrad (sold out - similar here) | Bag: Kate Spade (old) | Watch | Ring Set

This dress has to be one of my favorite pieces as of late. I have such a fondness for embellished garments and the colors and details on this little number are just too pretty. StyleWe seriously has the most amazing pieces so I expected nothing less.

I love happy, bright colors and think that it's such a fun juxtaposition when worn in the winter. I'm definitely dreaming of Spring :-) I thought it would be fun to play off the embellishment colors for the rest of the styling so I paired the dress with this adorable hot pink bow coat. I kept my jewelry pretty minimal, only adding a blush colored watch and dainty gold rings, since the dress is already quite embellished. A baby pink and gold polka dot bag and nude sandals finished off the look. (This is what winter in California looks like lol!)

I'm keeping it short and sweet today :-)

Have a fabulous weekend!

xo

P.S. I made an exciting announcement on Wednesday :-D You can read about it http://www.lizzieinlace.com/2017/01/new-beginnings.html




-----------------------------

Link Up Time! Yay!

This week's favorite look is from........



What a perfect New Year's look! I'm a suck for a great coat and I absolutely loved how she styled this!


----------------------------

If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment