Friday, January 27, 2017

Pink and Plum & Friday Faves Link Up



Yay! It's finally Friday!


I hope you all have enjoyed your week :-) Today I styled another pretty pink look for you! It's okay to have Valentine's inspiration for a whole month before, right? Ha!










Outfit Details:

Top: Haute Shop Co c/o (get 20% off with LIZZIE20) | Skirt: Ann Taylor (sold out - love this and this!) | Coat | Shoes: Madora | Purse: Amazon (sold out -  love this!) | Sunnies: Diff Eyewear c/o | Necklace:  Chloe & Isabel | Ring

I know that fashion bloggers are somewhat known for buying and styling newer pieces and while I love shopping, I also love putting my creativity to the test and styling one piece a few different ways. I do this constantly and always find myself reaching for my favorite pieces to style again and again. Every piece in this outfit has been styled a few different ways including this pretty lace top. A couple of week go, I included it as part of a plum monochrome look in this post. When I was creating outfits, I just could not believe the all the possibilities! This color looks amazing with anything from a white tulle skirt to a navy coat. In this case, I chose pink...but seriously, would you have thought any differently? I thought the colors played off of each other beautifully (hello V-Day inspo!). I added this lovely faux fur coat, a pair of pink heels and a grey saddle bag to accessorize the look. I finished it off with some fun sunnies, a stunning rose quartz necklace and a delicate gold ring.

For those of you that were asking about my flatlays, you'll be happy to know that part two is live. Make sure to check it out and let me know what you think! I can't wait to see your beautiful flatlays :-)

Also, make sure you stop by the blog next Monday (1/30) for an incredible giveaway! I am teaming with an amazing brand to give one of you lovelies a product worth up to $1,000! Trust me, you definitely do not want to miss out on this.

Hope you have the best weekend!

xo


Shop the Post:




  -----------------------------

Link Up Time! Yay!

This week's favorite look is from........



I love this cozy and cute casual look! The peplum sweater is absolutely adorable and she styled it perfectly.

----------------------------

If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment