Monday, January 23, 2017

Haute Pink



Hello beauties and happy Monday!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I spent my time indoors and used the rain as an excuse to get organized and start decorating my home office. Eek! I've been putting it off for so long, but I finally got around to painting a few pieces and may have even found "the chair" (I've been searching for the perfect desk chair forever!). I'll be doing a reveal as soon as it's finished :-)
















Outfit Details:

Coat: Kate Spade (old - similar here) | Top: Haute Shop Co. c/o | Jeans: Levi's (old - similar here) | Shoes: Zara (identical here, boot version here)  | Clutch: Kate Spade (old) | Headband: Anthropologie (old - similar ) | Cuff: J.Crew Factory (old) | Rings


So today is the start of week three of my Whole30 adventure. This past week was much better than the first week. I started off tired and weak and ended up super energetic (like more energy than  I've had in a long time!). Due this energy increase, I was able to finish a lot of things for my office and am FINALLY getting around to decorating the apartment.Yay! Before this, I was feeling so sluggish and just...exhausted all the time. I am so glad to be feeling like my old self again. :-)

Onto my outfit...I got this adorable lace and velvet top from Haute Shop Co and thought it would be so cute styled with black pants and pop of color! I don't wear pants often because I feel like they are so restrictive and honestly, I don't like the way they look on me. However, sometimes it's just too cold to wear a dress lol. Anyway, I added this adorable hot pink bow coat to give this classic outfit some color. These cap toe heels are super flattering and were the perfect finishing touch. The top has the cutest bow around the neck so I opted for a sparkly headband in lieu of a necklace. I also added some sparkle on my wrist and fingers and finished it off with the sweetest bow clutch.

I'd love to know what you were up to this weekend!
Tell me about it in the comments below <3

Have a great day!

xo

P.S. Don't forget to link up your looks here!

Shop the Post:



No comments:

Post a Comment