Monday, January 9, 2017

Velvet Embroidered Bomber



Hello gorgeous gals!


I hope you've all had a lovely weekend. We spent most of our time indoors reading and organizing while listening to the rain, but did end up taking a short drive to the outside of town to explore. The surrounding hills have finally turned green due to all the excess rain and it was clear enough to see the beautiful mountains in the background. This doesn't normally happen until April (if at all) so it was quite a treat!













Outfit Details:

Bomber Jacket: Haute Shop Co. c/o (get 20% with Lizzie20) | Top: J.Crew (old - similar here for less than $15!) | Skirt: Modcloth (old - similar here) | Shoes: Anthropologie (old - similar here) | Purse: Amazon (out of stock - love this one!) | Choker: Ettika c/o 

So today is my first day of whole 30. I've done it before and although it was a struggle, I had great results! The problem is that I'm a super picky eater. However, I've been feeling really sluggish, bloated and have been having a lot of migraines so I thought it would be a good idea to clean out my system and make some healthy changes that will hopefully stick around. Wish me luck! And if you have any yummy recipes to share, please don't hesitate! ;-)

If you've been stalking other fashion blogs and Instagram accounts, then you have probably noticed the bomber jacket trend. I wasn't sure about it at first because bomber jackets seem super sporty to me (although I used to have an amazing faux leather hooded one that I completely wore out - RIP) but I am completely loving the fact that this staple has evolved into something a bit more special. No longer are they created with traditional materials but now there are bombers in every fabric you can think of, which means that it's much easier to find one that fits with your style. The moment I saw this one, I knew it was love. With it's beautiful rose colored velvet, gorgeous embroidered roses and just the slightest hint of metallic silver sparkle, this jacket truly won my heart over. It can easily be styled with anything from jeans to a dress. I decided to dress it up a bit with this stunning cream sequin top and fun tulle skirt. I added grey glittery heels, a grey purse and the daintiest rose quartz choker.

*Unrelated but...I've gotten a TON of questions regarding how I create my flatlays for Instagram. I have a planned a two part mini series that will start this Wednesday so be on the look out! Also, I will doing a Q&A post soon so if you have any questions about me or blogging or anything at all, ask away! You can leave a comment or shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com. :-)


Have a fabulous Monday!

P.S. If you haven't linked up, you can join here.



If you love this post, be sure to pin and share :-)


Shop the Post:






No comments:

Post a Comment