Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Guest Blogger: Living Lesh


summer jumpsuit

Hi Beauties!

I hope you've enjoyed these guest posts and made some new friends in the process! Today we are heading back to London and then flying back to the States (if all goes according to plan...:-) )I'm so sad that our trip will be concluding, but I'm so happy to get back to all of you! I can't wait to share my experience with you all but if you just can't wait, head over to Instagram to see what we've been up to. I'll officially be back on the blog next Monday, so be sure to come back Friday for a link up and to meet our last guest blogger.

Today Lesha from Living Lesh will be chatting jumpsuits and will show you how she styles this trend for the Summer heat. Check out her outfit below!



The summer heat can be a little unbearable. But that shouldn't stop you from expressing your personal style. And what is the best way to express your style this summer? Well...say it with what you wear! This summer I'm feeling a little bit daring. I'm in that transition where I'm ready to stop shopping in the same stores I shopped in as a teenager (well, some) and I'm ready to start looking at pieces that make me look and feel 24. When the jumpsuit trend took off, I was afraid to try it out. I figured that it wasn't for me and it would make me look like I was trying too hard. At the beginning of the summer, I wrote down a list of things I was going to do that was outside of my comfort zone, and one of those things was to try trends I didn't think were for me. And that's what lead me here. I walked right into Forever 21 and picked out this distress jumpsuit and said: "I'm going to rock this!" This jumpsuit has me saying that I am confident and ready for whatever the summer has prepared for me. I'm going to complete that list and hit all of my summer goals while getting over some of my fears.





forever 21 overalls


overalls


distressed overalls


distressed jumpsuit


forever 21 jumpsuit


What are you saying with your clothes this summer? Are you making a statement that you've been making for a long time? Or are you making a statement that you haven't made before?
Outfit:
Distressed Jumpsuit - Forever 21
Flared Turtleneck Top - Forever 21
White Vans - Journey's
Shop this Look:


No comments:

Post a Comment