Monday, August 8, 2016

Cool for the Summer



Good morning pretties!


I hope your weekend has been absolutely amazing! I just got back from beautiful Lake Tahoe... and let me just say that the weekends are never long enough. Speaking of vacation...I leave in ONE WEEK for Europe and I am feeling both nervous and excited. I can't believe it's finally here after waiting all this time!









Dress: Leota c/o
Bag: Kate Spade (another cute version here)
Necklace: ThePeachBox c/o
Bracelet: ThePeachBox c/o
Sunnies: Ditto

Today's outfit is all about cool tones. Looking at my Instagram, one might gauge that I have a closet full of blue dress when in reality this isn't quite the truth. My closet is a rainbow of color with a huge block of white and creams. I do think that I tend to gravitate toward cooler tones as it compliments my skin tone better than warmer tones.

I styled this dress with those specifics in mind. This dress has the most flattering shape and such a pretty neckline. I always love a good polka dot print and I love that this dress incorporates that. It's conservative enough for work in shape, yet the print lends a touch of personality and fun. These light blue sandals match the polka dots perfectly (yes, I'm one of those matchy matchy people haha). I added a lilac scalloped bag to compliment the blue tones. Delicate rose gold jewelry and a hair bow finished it off. :-)

What did you do this weekend?

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment