Monday, August 15, 2016

Guest Blogger: Style Diary by Osy







Hi beautiful friends!

Today, we are kicking off the guest post series! I have nine amazing, fashionable ladies that will be sharing their outfit ideas and style tips while I'm away. Wondering where I'm going? I'll be traveling across Europe for the next few weeks with my husband for our belated honeymoon (better late than never!). You can follow along (or stop by to say hi!) through my Instagram. With everything going on over there, be sure to keep us in our prayers for safe travels! <3

Our first guest blogger is Osy from Style Diary by Osy. She will be styling a wedding guest outfit using her favorite color! Read on for more style inspiration.

Hi all, I am Osy from StyleDiaryByOsy and I am excited to be a guest blogger here as I cover for Lizzie. 


Today, I am sharing a wedding guest inspired look. I recently styled a summer version in which I used brighter colors but Fall is right around the corner so it's time to tone down on the bright outfits. 









Blue is my favorite color and I believe it is an easy color to wear in any season. I love gold accessories and it was easy to add them on to this look as a highlight against the dark color. Most people wear dresses to weddings but hey if you want a break, try one a midi skirt.


Outfit Details (similar links posted for those unavailable)
Top 1 Top 2 (mini dress)
Skirt 1 Skirt 2 Skirt 3 Skirt 4 Earrings
Shoes 1 Shoes 2


I hope you loved the look, do share your thoughts. And I would love to have you stop by my page, come see my other looks and say hello. Big thanks to Lizzie. Have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment