Friday, August 12, 2016

Just Peachy & Friday Favorites Link Up


*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*


Good morning friends!


This will be my last post for a while because next week I am leaving to Europe! Ahhh! I can't believe it's here already! No worries though because the blog must go on. I have nine amazing ladies filling in for me over the next few weeks. Trust me, you don't want to miss them! Friday link ups will go on as usual :-) So please come by and visit and don't forget to say hi to my guest bloggers! If you're following on Instagram, you can say hi to me as well and follow along with the adventures! Yay! <3















Dress: VIPme c/o  (use "SILiz67" at checkout for $5 off of $50+ orders)
Shoes
Bag: Kate Spade
Necklace
Bracelet: The Peach Box c/o
Ring


So, I'm sure you all know about my not-so-secret love affair with floral prints and tulle. Half of my closet must include these in some way and I'm totally okay with that! This dress incorporates both of these into one garment...genius! With that being said, I will be reviewing VIPme today.




Shipping:


Surprisingly, shipping was super fast! I've bought from a handful of different Asian retailers before and shipping varies wildly. More often than not, shipping takes between 2-4 weeks. I received this within a few days.




The Dress:


The material was a bit thinner than expected, but it is made of silk. Although the material was thin, it was not see though (yay!). There is a transparent top layer over the skirt that is pleated at the waist. It's not tulle, but not mesh either. The garment seems to be well-made and sewn nicely. I wasn't sure about the peach color at first, but it's grown on me. I especially love the floral print. It's super pretty! I think that this dress can be dressed up or down easily.


Fit:


You definitely want to order based on there size chart. I am normally a size 0/2 (XS) and ordered a size Small. I was actually afraid that it would still be too small (I always get nervous when ordering from somewhere new), but it fit just fine. Most Asian clothing runs smaller than US sizing so a good rule of thumb is to always check the size chart and compare to your actual measurements.


Overall experience:


I was pleasantly surprised by VIPme. Some retailers are hit and miss, but I had a great experience with this shop! I definitely appreciated the quick shipping. Customer service was super friendly and helpful! They answered all of my questions and took the time to help me find correct sizing. They have a ton of really cute clothes on the site as well. I'm glad to have found another great shop!




Have you discovered any great shops lately? Let me know in the comments below! :-)


xo


P.S. Have a great weekend! I will miss you all SO much!




-----------------------


This week's favorite look is from........




Jeans & a Teacup




Drop waist dresses are SO cute! I just love how she styled this outfit!




-----------------------


If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)















No comments:

Post a Comment