Friday, May 26, 2017

Review Australia: The May Collection & Friday Faves Link Up


Yay, it's Friday! <3
 
I'm so excited for the three day weekend (except I still have to work on Monday haha)! Today, I am styling one of my favorite looks to date! See the details below :-)












 
Outfit Details:
 
Dress: Review Australia c/o | Coat: Review Australia c/o | Shoes: Target (old - similar here and here)| Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (old - similar here and here) | Headband: Anthropologie (old - similar here) | BraceletRing
 
 
You may remember me raving about Review Australia in this post. :-) They have the absolute cutest clothing ever! I just love the feminine details and whimsical elements that each item possesses and on top of that, everything is extremely well made. I was so excited to check out their May collection and found so many amazing pieces! This dress caught my eye and it was love at first sight. I fell hard for the adorable floral print, ruffled details and trumpet shaped skirt. It is perfect in every way and oh so flattering! This coat was another wish list item. I just adore the fur collar, unique grid pattern and gorgeous navy color plus it has the cutest bow neck tie detail. It's both stylish and functional making it a great statement piece for those cool mornings.
 
I actually wore this outfit for my (real) last day of subbing and received so many compliments. It's fun and playful, yet put together enough for a day on the job. I am huge lover of color and adore the look of mixed prints so I knew these two pieces would look incredible together. It works perfectly because not only do the colors compliment each other nicely, but the small floral and large grid balance out each other so it doesn't look too chaotic. I added these amazing magenta heels that I've had forever (seriously one of my favorite pairs of shoes!) and this incredibly gorgeous gold bag to accessorize. Since the top has a neck tie and ruffle detailing, I opted for a sparkly headband instead of a necklace. I finished it off with a dainty necklace and ring as well as my favorite cat eye sunnies. Love it!
 
What are you plans for the weekend?
 
xo
 
 
Thank you to Review Australia and Shopping Links for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
 
-----------------------------


This week's favorite outfit is from...


 
 
 
This look is absolutely adorable! I love the pink hue of this dress and the added pops of colors with the shoes, earrings and clutch.


  ---------------------------


Link up time - yay! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment