Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Guest Post: Legal Lee Blonde





         **Post/Outfit Details Here**

Hi darlings!

I'm so happy to introduce you to another amazing blogger! Today, Lee from Legal Lee Blonde is talking about how you can incorporate more color in your work style. She may look familiar because she actually guest posted for me while I was traveling through Europe last August. I'm so glad to have her back on! She is the queen of gorgeous work wear style and always looks perfectly put together! Plus she is the sweetest person ever <3 You will absolutely love her polished and feminine style!



Hi everyone! Some of you may know me as I have guest posted for Liz before (hey girl, hey!!) but for those of you who don’t; my name is Lee and I blog over at LegalLeeBlonde. As you probably just guessed – I am a lawyer by day, and I run LLB as a fashion & lifestyle blog on the side. I focus mostly on 9-to-5 style, but I also cover beauty & travel as they relate to all of you #GirlBosses. I want LLB to inspire other young women to follow their dreams, kick some butt at work, and express their sense of style in the world of black suits. 

When I think of Liz and her style I think of COLOR! I’m not sure I have ever seen Liz wear black (have you guys!?) Liz’s feminine, detail-focused style has tons of pastel color. Inspired by that, today I wanted to share with you 5 ways to add more color to your 9-to-5 style.


5 Ways to Add More Color to Your 9-to-5 Style:
1. Floral Patterns
In the spring and summer it is especially easy to brighten up your work day wardrobe since there are so many colorful floral prints on everything from handbags, to tops, to pencil skirts! Pair classic pieces with one floral print item and you’ve instantly brightened your 9-to-5 look!

2. A Bold, Solid Colored Skirt
A pencil or A-line skirt in a solid color is a great way to incorporate color. Paired with a basic white button down and your outfit is colorful, fun, but still work appropriate.

3. Bold Solid Colored Dress Pants
Just like the above – an added pop of color in a pair of dress instantly brightens up your work look. My personal favorites at the moment are these and these!

4. A Colored Handbag
If you are hesitant about stepping away from the world of black, grey & navy for work – than a colorful handbag is the perfect way to ease into color! To keep your outfit looking work appropriate stick to structured handbags in quality materials like leather (or vegan leather!)

5. Colored Flats
I am in *love* with how many great pairs of flats there are this season. It is easier than ever to find a pair of bright colored flats at any price point. I recommend sticking with pointed toe flats (or even oxfords) for the office. They look more polished, especially in a colored shoe that draws more attention.


Take away: Pairing classic pieces in traditional cuts ( dress pants, pencil skirt etc.,) with a colorful piece will give you the added brightness and style you are looking for while still being work-appropriate.





   **Full Post Here**




        **Full Post Here**



   **Full Post Here**


You can follow me on instagram here and follow along on bloglovin here". You can also visit my blog to sign up for a once a week email with my posts from that week (see the side bar on the right hand side of my blog!)


Thank you all so much for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment