Tuesday, May 30, 2017

June Favorites: Amazon Accessories for Summer






Hi lovelies! Happy Tuesday!
 
 
Today, I'm sharing the monthly round up for June. This post includes a lot of my favorite Summer accessories from Amazon, one of my favorite go-to's for incredible fashion. Happy Shopping!





 
How DARLING is this bag? Also available with "bonjour".
 
 
 
This is a great everyday bag that will mix and match with nearly everything!
 
 
 
 
 
This bag is SO much fun! I have been loving embellished bags!

 
Bronze Times

This might be my favorite! It's feminine, whimsical and chic.
 

 
I am OBSESSED with these sunnies! I have been seeing them everywhere and had to snag a pair fo myself.
 
 
I have been loving embellished sunnies and these are one of my favorite pairs!
 
 



 
These espadrilles might be the most perfect thing ever! They are perfect for a any sundress
 
 
 
 
If you have an instagram, you have probably seen these EVERYWHERE! There's a reason why they are a blogger fave ;-)
 
 
 
 
Sam Edelman (also comes in blue, tan, nude, black, red and yellow)
 
With so many color options, there is something for everyone! I'll take the pink, please!
 
 
 
 
I have been loving ankle tie sandals for Summer and these would go with any outfit!
 
 
 
 
I've been looking for the perfect pair of mules and just might have found them! Love the bow detail!
 
 
 
 
I'd love to know what trend you are loving for Summer?
Tell me below!
 
xo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment