Friday, September 30, 2016

Zaful Review & Friday Favorites Link Up



*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*


Happy Friday, beauties!


I hope you all have enjoyed your week! Today, I'll be talking about my recent Zaful experience, sharing a fabulous group of bloggers and of course, LINK UP! Yay!












Dress: Zaful c/o
Shoes: Kensie
Flower Crown: American Eagle Outfitters
Bracelet: The Peach Box c/o


So this is my first experience ordering from Zaful. I've seen TONS of bloggers wearing their clothes so I was excited to try it out for myself.

Shipping

Shipping was surprisingly fast! I know that shipping can take a while when ordering from overseas, but it actually arrived in just a few days!

Sizing

This is a bit tricky. I am normally a size 0/2 and always wear an XS. I went by the measurements on the website and ordered a medium. The medium did fit, but it was pretty tight. I would say it was equivalent to a 00. I reordered in a size large and it fit perfectly! When ordering from the site, be sure to read the measurements on each garment carefully to ensure proper sizing.

Quality

This dress caught my attention as soon as I saw it on the website. I just knew I would love it! And I was right! The dress features an embroidered waist line and the most gorgeous bell sleeves that tie. The dress is fully lined underneath with a zipper in the back. The lining was a huge deal for me because I've ordered from similar websites before and ended up with see-through clothing. The only flaw I saw was that the hem on the bottom of the dress was a bit uneven on one side. However, both dresses ordered had this "flaw" so maybe it is just part of the design?

Customer Service

Customer service was very helpful throughout this whole experience. My heart broke when the other dress didn't fit  properly, but they fixed the problem right away!


Overall, it was a good experience and I'm enjoying this gorgeous boho maxi dress! It pairs perfectly with my rose gold Chloe & Isabel rings and flower crown. Oh, and if you're wondering about the twirlability of the dress (because that's the most important thing)...I give it an A. I'm sort of a self-proclaimed expert on dress twirling and this dress definitely fits the bill.

P.S. We found a barn on the way home, so we did a "test shoot." My husband was super proud of himself and wanted me to include some of those photos in this post lol! :-)

------------------------------------

Project Sister Act

Today, a group of bloggers and I are styling maxi dresses. We are all from different age groups (representing teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s) and have different styles so it was a lot of fun to see what everyone would come up with. Project Sister Act brings awareness that anyone, no matter what age, can wear the same styles and colors, styled individually. I think that a lot of people think that fashion blogging is only restricted to a certain age group and that's simply not true. I'm so happy to included in such an amazing event! Check out how we styled our maxi dresses below and introduce yourself to these amazing bloggers!






30's: What Would V Wear







-----------------------------------

Link Up Time! Yay!

This week's favorite look is from........




I absolutely adore this plum colored dress and I love how she paired it with a fur vest! Such a perfect transitional outfit.


-----------------------------------

If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment