Friday, September 9, 2016

Princess Dress & Friday Favorites Link Up



*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*
Happy Friday, loves!


I hope you all are enjoying your week so far! I'm so excited to be back for my first link up in almost a month. Anddd I'm even more excited to show you this amazing dress (cue heart eyes emoji) that I wore to the Moulin Rouge show while in Paris!















Dress: Chi Chi London c/o (similar here, here, here, here and here)
Shoes: Roberto Durville Paris c/o (ugh! so gorgeous!)
Bag: Kate Spade (similar here and here)
Necklace: Victoria Emerson c/o
Bracelet: Ettika c/o
Headband: Headbands of Hope c/o


So I have a lot of dresses....and I have a lot of favorite dresses but this dress, my friends, beats out ALL of them. Like seriously, where has this been all of my life? If I were to come back in another life as a dress, this is the one I would be.

A explosion of pink and lace come together to form the most perfect "princess dress" in all the land. I mean, haven't we all wanted to be a royal at some time or another (Disney princesses count lol)? This dress makes me feel beautiful and wonderful. It makes my heart go pitter patter. When you find an item that makes you feel like a million bucks, it is such a special feeling. Clothes really can change the way we feel about ourselves and that is something so powerful.

And when you pair with equally beautiful accessories? That feeling is off the charts! Sequin shoes? Yes, please! Pearl headband? Why, of course! Sparkly jewelry? Always! Everything about this look is just ME and I'm so in love every bit of it. <3

What is something you wear that makes you feel amazing?
Let me know in the comments below! <3

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo

P.S. Thank you to all of my guest bloggers for taking over for me the last few weeks! Lots of love to you girls! And if you haven't seen their posts, be sure to check them out :-)

P.P.S. Don't forget to enter the amazing Smile Brilliant giveaway here


--------------------------------

This week's favorite look is from........





What's more adorable than a lace romper? Nothing! This look is just so darling and love that this piece is versatile enough to transition from Summer to Autumn.


-------------------------------

If this is your first time, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment