Wednesday, September 7, 2016

On Wednesdays, We Wear Florals





*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.*
Happy Wednesday gorgeous friends!

This time last week, we were still in Rome. Time sure does fly! But I'm so happy to be back because I've missed you all SO much! <3

I'm talking about this gorgeous dress and these amazing accessories today!














Dress: Pink Blush c/o
Shoes: Kensie
Bag: Kate Spade via Vogue Tote
Bracelet: Loren Hope via Vogue Tote
Ring: Gorjana via Vogue Tote

How GORGEOUS is this dress from Pink Blush? This is one of the prettiest floral prints I've ever seen (and I have a lot of florals in my closet!) and the fact that it's on a dress makes it that much better. The dress is comfortable, well-made and makes me feel like a goddess. My husband even agreed that he liked it! The wrap style is super flattering and I just love that it's a maxi.  Once upon a time, I used to think that I could never pull off a maxi dress or skirt because of my height. I'm 4'11" and almost everything is just too long. I finally tried one on one day and never looked back!

I actually wore this dress in Luzern, Switzerland for a day of window shopping, exploring, and watching the sun set on beautiful Lake Luzern while eating the most incredible pizza I've ever had (no joke!). The stunning Kapellbrucke bridge was covered in flowers that mimicked the dress pattern so of course I had to snap a photo for Instagram.

I completed this look with this pretty pink Kate Spade purse and gold jewels from Vogue Tote and a fun neutral sandal. If you're as obsessed with this dress as I am, stay tuned for a Pink Blush giveaway going live next Friday! In the meantime, check out their adorable clothing (including their maternity selection!).

Have a great Wednesday!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment