Friday, March 18, 2016

The Prettiest Tulle & Friday Favorites Link Up





Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher '
 
Sweater: Lc Lauren Conrad (similar here and here)
Skirt: Lauren Conrad Runway (similar here and here)
Boots: Coach (similar here)
Necklace: LC Lauren Conrad
Rings: LC Lauren Conrad (similar here)
Flower Crown: DIYed by yours truly :-)











Happy Friday!!
 
Today is my first official day of Spring Break!! Woo hoo!
 
 I have NO idea what I'll do with all this time on my hands. Since I won't be soaking up the sun in Mexico anytime soon, I figured I could probably....catch up on some blogging stuff.....or finish the organizing that I've been doing for the past month (ha!)....or binge watch Netflix for a week straight. We shall see :-)

In true Spring Break fashion (ha!--see what I did there?), I decided to trade in my Winter coats for a lighter layer of tulle....and when I say tulle, I mean TULLE. I have more tulle skirts than one person needs (perhaps, more of an obsession?), but I love each and every one of them.....and although unpractical at times, it does not stop me from wearing them in real life. If something makes you feel good and gives your heart a permanent smile, then dressing like a fairy is okay in my book!

This one in particular is SOOOO beautiful. Of course, it's from Lauren Conrad's Runway line because half of my closet consists of such. Don't judge :-). What makes this one so special is that it's not only a maxi, BUT it has a subtle ombre from cream to pink that is just so so pretty. I actually wore this one for Friendsgiving back in November. It was a hit and I felt amazing! Win, win. :-) I feel equally amazing pairing it with a pointelle sweater, ankle boots and my last minute DIYed flower crown (tutorial to come in the future).

Hope you have the best weekend! Yay Spring!! <3
 
 
-------------------------------------------


This week's favorite look is from........



Sandy a la Mode


 
 
 What a classy and uber feminine look! I absolutely love that it has classic color palette, but also has some fun mixed prints!




---------------------------------------------


If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)
 
If you are interested in co-hosting a link-up, shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment