Friday, March 11, 2016

Lace Floral & Friday Favorites Link Up



  



Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Dress: Free People
Boots: Coach
Necklace: RocksBox
Bracelet: World Market
Flower Crown: DIYed :-)
 



 









Yay Friday!!
 
We've had plenty of crazy weather this week...rain, snow and now, sunshine! Spring doesn't officially start for a few weeks and I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I love Spring...like LOVE it. Something about the chirping birds, blooming flowers and warm sunshine make my heart go pitter patter. <3 
 
 This dress is one of my favorite PoshMark purchases and just screams springtime! I love that it can be dressed up for work or dressed down for the weekend. In this case, I added my lovely Coach ankle boots, a gorgeous RocksBox necklace and my favorite accessory of all...a handmade flower crown! (DIY to come soon)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

xo
-----------------------------------------


This week's favorite look is from........


The Red Closet Diary




I LOVE this outfit! The texture on the faux fur vest pairs perfectly with the pattern on the skirt and bag making for an interesting transitional outfit.



----------------------------------------


 If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)
 
If you are interested in co-hosting a link-up, shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment