Friday, March 4, 2016

Butterflies & Friday Favorites Link Up




 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Dress: Free People
Hat: Anthropologie (similar here and here)
Boots: Coach (similar)
Necklace: Kohl's
Hand Chain: RocksBox
 






 


 
 Happy Friday!! :-D

I'm off today so I'm super excited to lounge around and have a "me" day. Woo! I'm not sure what I'll be doing with my free time, but we just got Netflix sooo.....if you know of any good series that I should check out, let me know!

Let's talk about this dress for a minute. it's supposed to be a midi dress, but it's a maxi on me because I'm a shortie haha! I actually don't mind the length though. What I love most about it is the way it flows. THIS is the ULTIMATE twirl dress and trust me when I say that I know my stuff when it comes to twirling :-). I'm in love with the beautiful shapes it makes....and the butterfly pattern is a nice touch too.

Hope you have a great weekend! :-D
 
 
---------------------------------------------

 
 
This week's favorite look is from........
 
 
 
 
 How adorable are these two in their faux fur vests?! Such a cute and cozy look! <3
 
----------------------------------------------




If this is your first time here, welcome! If not, welcome back! :-)
 
If you are interested in co-hosting a link-up, shoot me an email at lizzieinlace@gmail.com
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment