Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Think Pink & Link-up!











 
Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Top: Kohl's
Skirt: Express
Shoes: Ninewest
Purse: Coach
Necklace: J.Crew factory
Bracelet: Juicy Couture
 
Hello everyone!
 
Hope you all had a great weekend! My husband and I went for nice hike on Sunday in the hills just south of where we live. The temperature was a crisp 68 degrees and just...perfect! We hiked 5-6 miles roundtrip, up and down steep hills and strolled through the rolling countryside of golden grasses and distant dark grey clouds. On way down, it started to rain and thunder. Of course, my husband was freaked out because we were in a wide open area. Then we came across two tarantulas...TWO! Neither of us had ever seen one in real life! My husband swore it would jump on me as I walked by, but alas, being the rebel I am, I walked right next to it without any problems while my husband stayed frozen 20 foot back haha! Needless to say, with the tarantulas and rain, our day hike came to a close early as we rushed down the mountain.
 
Moving on to this lovely outfit! Happy colors make me feel warm fuzzies inside and hot pink is definitely a favorite of mine to wear. I paired this amazing skirt with a watercolor floral top. Grey heels and a structured bag dress it up a little and make it work appropriate. White jewels along the neckline and on my wrist complete this look. It's so funny because I'm not really a loud, attention seeking person, but you would think otherwise with my wardrobe. Sometimes, it's good to stand out in a sea of black.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
So today I am cohosting a link up with the lovely Rachel Garay of Garay Treasures . She is a blogger that I admire and such a sweet person! Click the blue button below to link up your pretty outfits! :-D
 
 
 

Now on to the link up: Happy Linking! Meet your Host: Rachel of Garay Treasures blog: IMG_2430Rachel is a former full time preschool special education teacher turned full time stay-at- home mom of four children with a passion for substitute teaching and blogging at Garay Treasures on the side. Garay Treasures is a fashion and lifestyle blog with some added posts on faith and everyday treasures. Rachel loves drinking several cups of coffee a day (hot or iced), blogging, and reading and playing with her children. You can follow Rachel by bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest. Meet your guest co-host Lizzie of Lizzie In Lace, I just love this girl and her feminine dressy style. Read more about her and follow her below. lizzieinlace Bio: I'm a guitar instructor, substitute teacher, freelance artist, small boutique owner and full-time fashionista! My blog is my happy place away from all the chaos in my day to day life; a place to re-energize and a much needed creative outlet to inspire and be inspired. You can follow Lizzie the following ways: Bloglovin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest. Now it is your turn, please follow this rules below and have fun. Choies, Preggo Leggings, Fall Outfit, Utah Fashion Blogger, Pregnant Outfit, Maternity Outfit 6 Jalynn linked up my ideal fall outfit, just cute. See look here. wrooot How lovely is this work inspired outfit from Ginger, and check out her newest find on her blog here. Boho-Necklace-Fringe-Booties-Utility-Shirt-Dress (2) Alexa's utility shirtdress and bootie pairing is making me excited to try this out myself, add some denim and blue tones and the look is even more delightful. See post here. nursery9 How cute is Erica's DIY decor and new to me furniture nursery for her baby girl coming? I just love the travel themes and all the family heirlooms within in the decor, check out the post here. bow blouse pic monkey How cute are Betsy and Katey (identical twins)? I enjoyed this post that highlights how similar and different they are as twins. As a twin mom myself I just love seeing how my own twins develop in their personalities, likes and dislikes and so this post was quite a fun read. Plus I love these ladies and their style. 1). Please link up recent posts and include the link up button or post this URL link back on your blog. The posts can be about fashion, DIY projects, recipes, inspiration, tips, etc. *If you link up other link ups or giveaways please be sure you share this link up on your link up post to share the blog love and I will be sure to link up to yours. Also please follow me in the below social medias and let me know how you are following and I will follow back. Thank you! 2). Please follow your host Rachel of Garay Treasures either by Bloglovin, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter or all. Comment below and let me know how you are following so I can follow back. 3). Stop by and check out the other bloggers who have linked up and be inspired. 4).Depending on how many link up I will feature 5 bloggers and their posts for my next "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" link-up or series. 5). Have fun! Comment below if you have any questions! Thanks for linking up!
To link up it would be great if you linked my button to your post that you link up. Get button code below:
Garay Treasures
 

3 comments:

  1. This look is amazing as usual! :) The color of this skirt is gorgeous!

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous look--those colors are beautiful on you! Sometimes I tend to wear a lot of neutrals in the fall, but I love color and am trying this year to embrace it all year. Great color inspiration here!
    Shea | www.shealennon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful look, pink is so sweet and cute on you Lizzie. OMG two tarantulas uhh I would have been right there with your hubby lol. You are brave. Maybe they were on a date themselves lol. Thanks again for co-hosting and for your sweet words.
    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete