Monday, October 12, 2015

Golden Dots












*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.* 

Photo Credit: Miranda Plaugher
 
Dress: Forever21
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Bracelet: Jennifer Love Jewelry c/o
Rings: LC Lauren Conrad
Hair Extensions: Irresistible Me c/o ( 20 inch platinum)
 
Would you believe me if I told you that I planned this whole outfit around a piece of jewelry? As a lover of gorgeous and unique pieces, jewelry is always something that tops the list. You can instantly dress up a simple t-shirt and jeans just by adorning your neck or wrist with a bit sparkle and I am definitely one to do this on a regular basis. Rarely is my outfit missing a gorgeous statement piece adorning my neck. Although, I love attention grabbing necklaces, my bracelets and rings are always simple, clean and slightly daintier than their counterpart. Gold bangles are normally my go-to as far as bracelets are concerned, but I have found a new favorite. This bracelet from Jennifer Love Jewelry is just incredible! It's gold, dainty, pretty and has a unique yet understated design that is so elegant and fun at the same time. It pairs well with everything from casual clothing to dressy attire and you better believe that I have been wearing it everyday since it arrived! Plus it also comes in silver.
 
I challenged myself to build an entire outfit around this little piece of jewelry and am really loving the results. This burgundy peasant dress is perfect for fall and the polka dots mimic the bracelet design. A nude bag, floppy hat and fun wedges accompanied the dress, but were kept neutral as to not distract from the outfit. A gold pendant necklace and midi rings were added for extra dimension and to bring out the gold in the bracelet. Overall, I had a lot of fun with this challenge and am really enjoying this beautiful piece of jewelry. Be sure to check out Jennifer's beautiful and unique designs at ModdLinc where you can get 10% off of any purchase including this gorgeous bracelet with the Code LIZ10CXX!


4 comments:

  1. Love the color of this dress and how you styled it. Perfect for fall! :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!

    xo, Alina
    www.STYLEBYALINA.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking so adorable in this polka dot dress!

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete