Friday, November 10, 2017

Scalloped Edges and Ruffled Dresses & Link Up



Yay! Happy Friday, loves!

I apologize for getting this up a bit late. My husband and I got back from Disney a couple of hours ago :-) Anyway, I'm talking about two of my favorite feminine brands into today's post and giving you all the details of this pretty outfit below!












Outfit Details: 

Dress: Review Australia c/o |  Coat: Chi Chi London c/o | Handbag: Review Australia c/o | Heels: Anthropologie (old - similar here and here) | Headband: Anthropologie (old) 


So my husband and I celebrated out nine year dating anniversary yesterday! I can't believe it has been that long - so crazy! Going to Disneyland is a bit of a tradition for us to celebrate this event and we've gone almost every year since we've been together. We had so much fun riding all of our favorite rides at Disneyland and California Adventure and had the most amazing lunch at the Blue Bayou restaurant (if you haven't been, I recommend it - it's the restaurant inside the Pirate's ride). I got so caught up in having fun that I forgot to upload my IG stories...oops! For those of you wondering, I sure did wear my pink and ruffles haha! I even got a pair of sparkly rose gold ears to match ;-) 

On to my outfit - I absolutely LOVE both Chi Chi London and Review Australia and you've seen me wear them multiple times on the blog (Chi Chi - herehere and here * Review herehere and here). Both brands are the epitome of feminine style and the pieces are exquisitely designed and well-made. This dress is seriously SO gorgeous! The floral pattern is absolutely stunning. The wrap top and flutter sleeves are super flattering and the ruffles add a dash of feminine flair. It's one of those pieces that can be dresses up or down and worn for multiple occasions. I added this gorgeous coat to compliment the print. The color is the prettiest light blue (think Cinderella!) and it has the most adorable scalloped detailing on the edge. I actually brought this coat with me on my Disney trip and it not only looked great but kept me warm in the evening as well. I added a pop of pink with this fun bag! Structured bags are by far my favorite type. I feel like they are super feminine and this one has a bit of a vintage shape, which I love (plus how cute is that little bow?!). I finished off this outfit with my favorite sparkly grey heels, a sparkly gunmetal headband and dainty rose gold jewelry. 

What are your plans for the weekend? 

xo


-----------------------

Link up time - yay! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment