Monday, November 27, 2017

Cyber Monday 2017 Shopping Guide



Happy Cyber Monday!

I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving! If you aren't tired of shopping yet (ha!), feel free to check out the newest online deals for today below.




My husband and I celebrated Thanksgiving with lots of food, fun and family. We had a great time! I took my little brother out shopping early Friday morning and let him pick out his Christmas gift :-) On Saturday, my husband, brother and I went down to Los Angeles to spend time with my husband's cousins. We started out at Venice Beach. The weather was beautiful and it felt like the warmest summer day (I almost wish I hadn't packed away my summer dresses haha). Even though I've lived in California my whole life, I just never got into that whole "relaxed California girl" vibe so of course, I was over-dressed for a beach trip, but what else is new? Haha! Anyway, we had a nice walk around Venice checking out the skatepark, the beach, the shops and all of the beautiful wall murals. We had lunch at this yummy cafe where we had our first celeb spotting...Snoop Dog. I'm so bad with recognizing celebrities in real life, but luckily my husband is pretty on top of it ;-) After Venice, we hit up The Grove where we walked to a few neat shops off the beaten path and returned for an afternoon full of shopping, food and family time. I haven't been to the Grove in years so it was a nice treat! It was decorated so beautifully for Christmas with lights adorning nearly every inch of the space and fake snow falling from the sky. Before we left, we made sure to stop at Ladurée to get our macaron fix and to introduce my brother to the tasty treat. On the way home, we drove by the Hollywood Walk of Fame to see the star studded sidewalks and grabbed a delicious burger from In and Out (my fave!). We had a few more things planned for the day, but we ended up enjoying where we were too much to leave so I guess that gives us an excuse to go back. ;-)

Anyway, I absolutely love Black Friday and Cyber Monday because it gives me the opportunity to take full advantage of the sales offered. Despite me being a blogger, you'd be surprised to know that I actually don't shop too much during the year. I like to make a list of things that I need or have been lusting after in the months leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday to ensure that I'm getting the best possible deal. This weekend, I got almost all of my Christmas shopping done and picked up some things that my husband and I were needing (and lusting after) in the process. We are still trying to find a good couch, so you better believe that I'll be scouring the internet today. Fingers crossed! I also ended up purchasing a few things for my upcoming website migration - yay! I am hoping to make the switch sometime this week so bear with me if I'm less present than normal. Hopefully, the site will be moved and redesigned without any issues. I'm super nervous so wish me luck!



& Other Stories: Up to 50% off 

American Eagle Outfitters : 40% off + free shipping. $25 flannels and sweatshirts. Aerie: Free blanket with $75 purchase and $20 PJ pants.

Amazon : New Black Friday deals everyday

Anthropologie : 30% off everything

Ann Taylor : 50% off everything when you use "BEST MONDAY" at checkout. Free shipping

Asos : 30% off everything with code "EPIC30"

Banana Republic: 50% off regular priced items (no code needed)

BaubleBar: Up to 35% off everything with code "CYBER35" (Mon & Tues). 50+ new arrivals and doorbusters

Bed, Bath & Beyond : Free shipping on all orders. Featured Cyber Monday deals.

Boohoo: 50% off everything and free shipping.

Chi Chi London: Extra 25% off everything

Chicwish : Extra 15% off $70+ with code "CMN5"

Crate & Barrel : 15% off full price merchandise with code "SAVE15". Free shipping on $49+. Up to 40% on furniture

Diff Eyewear: 30% off one pair of sunnies, 40% off of two, 50% off of three

E.l.f.: 50% off of orders over $30 with code "CELEBRATE". Free shipping on orders over $25

Etsy: offers depending on shop

Express : 50% off everything and free shipping on all orders.

Fifth & Ninth: If you purchase my Pretty in Paris case, you will get 25% off your entire order

Francesca's: 30% off of everything plus Cyber Monday deals

Forever21 : Various Cyber Monday deals

Gap : 50% off everything with code "CYBER". Free shipping

HM : 30% off and free shipping on everything

Intermix: $50 off every $250

J.Crew: 40% off everything (plus an extra 10% off until noon EST). Free shipping

J.Crew Factory : 50-60% off everything plus extra 50% off clearance

Joules: 30% off everything with code "FRIDAY30"

Juicy Couture: 50% off everything with code "CYBER50"

Kate Spade: 30% off full price items and 40% off of sale items when you use "MOREJOY" at checkout

Kendra Scott:  20% off everything when you use "YELLOW20" at checkout and free shipping

Kohl's: Various Black Friday deals and doorbuster plus $15 Kohl's cash for every $50 spent

Loft : 50% off everything when you use "CLICK" at checkout. Free shipping

Lord and Taylor : 25% off everything and free shipping

L'Occitane: 20% off and free shipping over $49

Lulus : Extra 40% off sale items and free shipping on all orders

Macy's : Free shipping or $50+. Extra 20% off with code "CYBER".


ModCloth: #blackfridaybreakup Check here to see how ModCloth is giving back this season

Missguided: 50% off everything with code "FETCH50"

Moda Operandi: extra 30% off sale with code "30EXTRA"

Morning Lavender: Items for $10, $20, $30

NastyGal: 50% off everything

Net-a-porter: Up to 50% off. Free 3 day delivery and free returns within the US

Nike: extra 25% off sale with "EPIC25"

Nordstrom : Extra 20% off select sale items. Free shipping. Check back for more Black Friday deals.

Old Navy : 40% off everything (no code needed). Free shipping on $50+

Payless Shoes: 30% off everything.

Pier 1 Imports : Tons of Cyber Monday deals and free Shipping on everything

Rebecca Minkoff : 25% off $100+ with "BLACK25" and free gift with $175+ before noon

Red Dress Boutique: $10, $15, $20 items. Free shipping on everything.

Revolve : Up 50% off select items.

Saks Fifth Avenue : Earn a gift card up to $750 with code "CYBER17"

Sephora : Cyber Monday deals. Free gift bag with $35 purchase with code "METIME"

Serena & Lily: 20% off everything with code "CHEERS"

Shein: Up to 90% off and free gift with orders over $19. $10 off $79+ with "LIS10", $15 off $105 with "LIS15", $30 off $200 with "LIS20"

Shopbop : Get up to 20% off $200+, 25% off $500+, and 30% off $800 + with code "MORE17". Up to 75% off of sale items and up to 30% off of full-price items.

Show Me Your Mumu: 50% off everything with code "50FORMU"

Sole Society : 30% off everything Free shipping on $50+.

Target : Tons of Cyber Monday Deals

T3: 25% off with MONDAY17

Ted Baker: Up to 50% off

The Outnet: 50% off sale

ThirdLove: $70 for satin set (35% off - black, earl grey, potent plum)

Thursday Boots: Each purchase includes a $20 donation to the one of four charities

Too Faced: 25% off select items with code "GIVEME25"

TopShop: Up to 50% off. Free shipping

Tory Burch : 30% off your order of $250+ with code "THANKS". Free shipping and returns.

Tula: 25% off wth code "BLACKFRIDAY"

Ulta : Tons of Cyber Monday deals

Urban Outfitters: $15 off $75 and $50 off $150 Free shipping on $50+

Victoria Emerson: 50% off everything 

Victoria's Secret: Free shipping on $30. 20% off $125. Free sequin clutch set with a $75 purchase. Two for $25 Eau de Parfum. $15 angel city tote. $6 mist. 20-35% off gift sets. BOGO cosmetic cases. $35 pajama sets. $20 reward card with $40 purchase. 

Victoria's Secret Pink: Free shipping on $30. 20% off $125. Free metallic drawstring backpack with $75 purchase. Two for $45 bras. Free velvet slippers with $35 pink purchase. $25 outfit. $35 and under gifts. $20 reward card with $40 purchase. $10 off apparel sets. 

Walmart : Tons of Cyber Monday deals

World Market : 15% off $50, 20% off $100, 30% off $200, 40% off of $300

No comments:

Post a Comment