Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Color Explosion




Happy November, beauties!

Hope you all had a great Halloween! My husband and I stayed in to watch scary movies and eat cupcakes :-) Unfortunately, I came down with what I believe is food poisoning early yesterday morning and it got progressively worse last night :-( I am still feeling pretty awful so I will keep today's post short and sweet.








Outfit Details

 Dress c/o | Boots c/o | Handbag c/o | Necklace c/o

So this outfit is very much out of my comfort zone. Although, the items are all things that I normally wear, I don't normally style them together. I was feeling experimental so I thought I'd give it a shot anyway! Still not sure how I feel about it, but I tried ;-) The embroidery on this Chicwish dress is absolutely stunning! The shape was a bit overwhelming on my small frame so I belted it to give it that feminine shape that I love so much. I added a pop of color with the bag to bring out the coloring in the embroidery a bit more and styled it with a white boot for some edginess. Although it can be scary to experiment outside the box sometimes, I think it's super important that we do. Going out of our comfort zone is how we learn and grow :-) 

I have a great post planned for Friday so I hope to see you all back here for the link up! <3

Have a great day!

xo

Shop the Post



No comments:

Post a Comment