Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Blush & Blue



Good morning, loves!


I apologize for the late post. I was having computer issues once again :-/ I seriously want to throw it out the window haha! Anyway, I'm just glad I could get my post up :-)















Outfit Details:

Top: LC Lauren Conrad (old) | Skirt: FIF Look c/o | Shoes |  Purse: Kate Spade (color no longer available -similar here, here, here and here) | Necklace | Bracelet: jo+le c/o

So tomorrow is our four year wedding anniversary! Yay!!! My husband was able to get the day off of work so we are going somewhere special :-) We have been going to this place since we started dating almost nine years ago and have gone for almost every anniversary (dating and wedding) since then...including a post-wedding trip to celebrate! We haven't been in a while though, so I'm quite excited to take a day off from "life" and just enjoy the company of my husband. Any guesses as to where we are heading? *hint* It's the happiest place on Earth. ;-) You can follow along on my Instagram stories!

Speaking of celebrations...my birthday is in exactly one month!! This one is kind of a big deal so we are taking my mom and brother with us to one of my favorite places in the world...Lake Tahoe! If you haven't ever been, you must put it on your bucketlist. Absolutely stunning scenery and how lucky that we only live within a few hours drive. My family has never been so I am really excited to celebrate with them. Just for fun, I'd love to see if you can correctly guess how old I will be :-) Most people get it wrong, so I'm dying to hear your thoughts!

On to my outfit: This light blue skirt is from an up and coming boutique and I thought it was just adorable! I loved it so much that the owner named it after me: the Lizzie skirt <3 I paired it with a white chiffon bell sleeve top, light blue shoes, lovely blush purse and dainty jewelry for a chic, feminine look.

Have a great Wednesday!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment