Friday, May 12, 2017

Boho Vibes & Friday Faves Link Up


 This post is in partnership with Macy's. As always, all opinions are my own.

Happy Friday, lovelies!


I am so excited that the weekend is almost here! My husband and I celebrated our four year wedding anniversary at Disneyland yesterday. It was a blast! I can't believe how fast time flies. I am also getting ready to leave for South Carolina so I will be out for the next week. I have four of my favorite ladies guest blogging for me while I'm away so you will get to see some new faces and fresh content. I will miss you all so much! But if you'd like to follow along my adventure, you can check out my Instagram stories! Be sure to stop by and say hello :-)















Outfit Details:

Dress: Max Studio London via Macy's c/o | Shoes: Free People | Bag: LC Lauren Conrad | Necklace: Ettika | Bracelet: Rocksbox | Ring: Bryan Anthony's

Festival season is in full swing, which means embroidered details, delicate florals and breezy fabrics have made an appearance in many of our wardrobes. Bohemian styles have been gaining popularity over the last few years and don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon. Even though, I dress quite feminine and "prim" for most occasions, there is a little part of me that encompasses that bohemian spirit. I think this part of me comes out mostly in my personality. I'm an interesting mix of both Type A and Type B and even though, I'm extremely organized and painfully perfectionist, I feel that my deepest and most vulnerable traits are that of a free spirit. I love traveling, seeing things, doing things. I'm very independent and most often go against the norm (sometimes purposely) of what everyone else is doing. I love having the freedom to unapologetically be me.

I feel that the newest Max Studio London collection from Macy's encompasses this bohemian spirit in their most recent clothing designs. They bring these deep personality traits to life with their collection of easy, relaxed yet trendy pieces. The collection includes items such as embroidered dresses, flowy tops and relaxed bottoms. I was drawn to this dress because I loved the embroidered rose pattern, delicate ruffle detailing and the slightest hint of a bell sleeve. I'm not normally a shift dress fan, but I do love that this one has a relaxed fit that is easy for the Spring and Summer months. The material is high quality and breathable and the embroidery is remarkably well done. This is definitely more of a casual weekend dress for me, but I do think that it could be dressed up a bit more with the right accessories. For this look, I wanted to play off of the boho vibe and environment so I added nude laser cut lace up wedges and a clay-colored bucket bag. For jewelry options, I opted for a fringe wrap bracelet, statement ring and a dainty gold pearl lariat necklace.

Have a great weekend!!
See you all soon :-)

xo

P.S. If you have any recommendations for my trip (I'll be near Columbia, SC), then let me know!





-----------------------------


This week's favorite outfit is from...

Just a Tina Bit



 I have had such a thing for rompers this year and I am absolutely obsessed with this one! The print and ruffle detailing are just gorgeous!


  ---------------------------


Link up time - yay! <3




No comments:

Post a Comment