Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Navy Floral Dress



Hello gorgeous gals!


It's beginning to feel a lot like Fall around these parts and I couldn't be more excited! Yay!












Dress: Vivian Rose Boutique c/o | Hat: Anthropologie (similar here) | Boots: American Eagle (old - crushing on these) | Cuff  (also love this)| Rings: Anthropologie (similar here)

I live in California, land of sunshine, where Fall only lasts a few weeks. Little by little, the mornings are getting cooler and days stay in the mild 70s. The leaves are just starting to change, which is my absolute favorite part! How lucky are those of you that have been experiencing this for the past two months. So jealous! I'm soaking it up while I can because I know that coat weather will be here very soon.

Long sleeve dresses are among my favorite items to wear for Fall. I love wearing them with tall boots, short boots and everything in between. And Fall hats? I just can't get enough of them! Chiffon is my favorite to wear because the fabric is so light and airy, which is perfect for those days with just a little breeze. I am loving the navy floral on this dress in particular. Vivian Rose always has the cutest things and this is no exception. Since it's above the knee, I styled it with riding boots. I also added simple, delicate gold jewelry and a wool floppy hat to finish it off. When it comes to getting dressed, I'm not a casual person by any means (unless you count wearing yoga pants around the house ha!) and jeans are not always my friend, so casual day dresses like these are practically what I live in on the weekends. It's my "blogger off-duty" look haha. :-)

What is your favorite thing to wear for Fall?

Have a great Wednesday!

xo

Shop the post: (anddd most of these are on major sale!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment